Monday, June 27, 2011

June 20

This morning after we dropped Riley at school, Jonah and I met Jess, Katherine & Daniel for a walk in the Rose Garden. I love going there because it's where Abe and I had our wedding pictures taken almost 7 years ago (although it does look a little different now).



Katherine wanted to push Jonah in his stroller for a little bit and I was happy to have the help!


Jonah was very excited to get out of the stroller and explore for a little bit...



... and have a little chat with Katherine. She shared with me that she was happy to be Jonah's mommy when I'm not around, but made a point of telling me that she doesn't change diapers. :)


We have a few great flagstone patios out back of our house, but the main one that is off of the family room and kitchen was a little bit buckled when we moved in last year, but got a lot worse over the winter. We hired a local guy to fix it for us, and he started today! Here are a few before pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment