Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!!

The picture-a-day challenge that I offered myself for 2011 was definitely a good one... I did pretty well for most of the year until I hit November and December, where I think I averaged about 50% for those two months. Oh well... no one is perfect, right? :)

My posts this year will be a little more free-form for a while, centering around themes/events with some extras. I was also talking to a friend the other night about doing a "day in the life" post, so that may be coming along at some point also.

From the looks of the pics I took this week it looks like the boys spent a lot of time shirtless! Usually when one of them takes their shirt off after a meal (after getting too much food on it) the other one follows behind closely.




The boys got umbrellas for Christmas... Riley fully understood its purpose, but Jonah still has a little bit to learn about it:


Abe spent most of the last few weeks looking like this, "pushing dots on a map" as he likes to describe it:


Abe's Wednesday night ski group also started up this week and he went up tonight with my friend Meg's husband Andy. So the deal that Meg and I made is that when they were skiing together we'd have dinner together (because 2 mommies and 5 kids 3 and under is good math apparently). After dinner we watched one of the train movies we had gotten from the library. Gwen and Riley made a huge pile of pillows and blankets on the floor, Cole was RIVETED by the movie, Jonah puttered around the whole time and little Reid (4 months) just took it all in!




No comments:

Post a Comment