Thursday, March 7, 2013

Kindergarten Registration

As if we didn't have enough happening already, our local elementary school hosted Kindergarten Registration February 27! Riley is VERY excited about turning 5 this spring and heading to a new school in the fall. A few weeks before I had been invited by a friend to attend a PTA meeting at the school to hear a presentation by Salisbury Township SD's new superintendent. That day I told Riley that I was going to be at his new school that evening and he said, "Mommy, will you take pictures for me?!" That night I met the school principal and she asked all about Riley, and they got to meet at registration. We heard all about the kindergarten program from the principal, filled out a stack of forms, and then took a tour of the school.

I can't believe my first baby is this old already!


No comments:

Post a Comment