Thursday, March 7, 2013

The rest of our hospital stay

I was thankful to have lots of visitors while in the hospital.My friend Jess came by on Friday night & Saturday afternoon to play some "look around" with Audrey and to give her lots of snuggles. My friend Mary is a nurse in the St. Luke's NICU and since I was there on a weekend when she was working she came to visit me twice. And of course, Nanny, Aunt Kathleen and Abe and the boys were frequent guests.

The boys loved holding their sister during their visits!



But they also loved watching shows on Mommy's phone & ipad. :)





Getting dressed to go home!



My friend Jess is very talented at crocheting and has made Audrey a full selection of hats, including this one that matches her going-home jammies!

I was happy to go home, but someone wasn't pleased about her car seat...



No comments:

Post a Comment