Friday, July 29, 2011

July 28

I realized while driving to Book Club last night that I didn't take pictures today - hate when that happens! But I do have a few updates:

Jonah had his first physical and speech therapy appointments this week. Even though he started walking since his eval, we're still going to continue PT every other week because he could still use work on his balance.

Jonah liked both of his therapists, but he was over the moon for his speech therapist. She just had him in stitches laughing, and had him saying "more" within a few minutes of being at our house! She gave us some things to work on during the week, and I'm hopeful that he'll be talking our ear off in no time.

We decided to head to Wisconsin in September for the annual Wo-Zha-Wa Festival, and this week I registered for the 4-mile run on Saturday morning of that weekend. This will be my first race since the beginning of June, but I'm also training for a 10K in November so it will fit in to that plan nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment