Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18

The photographs from the boys' session with Christina Willardson were posted to her blog over the weekend, and they are AMAZING!! I'm so thrilled with the way they turned out - Christina is so talented!

Links to our pictures:
Riley ... she titled this post "Stop Growing!" because her son Nash is just a few weeks younger than Riley, and it's hitting us how quickly they're growing up!
Jonah
Brothers... I love the third picture down... Jonah is actually blowing a kiss. Most of the time these days when the boys are that close together Riley is either laying on Jonah or Jonah is trying to steal a toy from Riley. It's so nice to have some sweetness captured!

We went back to Lockridge Park today, and I caught a few pictures of the bluebells with my phone... the sky was overcast which just made the greens and purples of the grass and the flowers that much richer. So beautiful!





Abe brought the boxes that we bought at Ikea into the house right before dinner, and Riley was DESPERATE to open them and put the furniture together (a toy box and two nightstands). I promised him that after dinner we'd put the toy box together while Abe finished mowing the lawn.While I gathered my tools, Riley ran around and gathered up his play screwdriver and hammer. Every time I screwed something in, he'd come right behind me and "tighten" it.




And little Jonah just wanted to be in the middle of the action!

No comments:

Post a Comment