Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 20

I woke up this morning with a very uninvited guest... pink eye! I'll spare you the details, but my left eye was not very pretty. Abe had a busy work day ahead, so I called my mom and she came over to spend the morning with the boys until my 11:45 am doctor appointment. I was very nervous about spreading this to either of the boys, so I was SO thankful that she was able to help us out. I came home from my appointment armed with eye drops. While Abe got some work done with a co-worker, Riley and I baked muffins (so delicious!!) and he painted a few pictures.

The artist at work...



After the muffins cooled a little bit I gave each of the boys one to eat as a snack. Jonah decided that his plate was perfect for playing peekaboo - his favorite game these days!

Where's Jonah??


There he is!


And whatever Jonah does to get some attention, Riley needs to do also!


No comments:

Post a Comment