Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1

Today was another busy one... Riley woke up feeling a lot better than he had been the last few days, which was a great start! This morning before heading to church I was a proud spectator of the St. Luke's Lehigh Valley Half Marathon - my friend Jess was running her first half! I'm amazed at her dedication to running - she runs several mornings a week with her neighbor at 5:30 am. I was so proud of how well she was doing in the race!

Still smiling at about 9.5 miles!


Riley decided that he wanted to play while I was weeding this afternoon...


Ta Da!!


He spent a lot of time riding his tricycle on the front walk while I was working:



When Jonah woke up from his nap, he joined us in the yard (with his socks, of course):


This is what Jonah does while playing peek-a-boo when he forgets that they're supposed to go over his eyes:


"Where's Jonah??"


Riley also thought it would be fun to bring a sled into the yard:


I can't get enough of this little handsome face:


Another reason I love living near the Lehigh Parkway is that we see turkeys nearly every day! These guys were across the street from our house tonight:



I guess they can't read... they didn't stop for the stop sign.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for coming to the race. I can't tell you how much it means to see a friendly face of support in the middle of that many miles! Much appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete