Monday, May 9, 2011

May 8

Happy Mother's Day!!

My mother's day had a few twists & turns that I just wasn't expecting. We started off by going to breakfast and then to Sunday School and church. Jonah woke up that morning with a little goop in his eye - I didn't think much of it. By the time we left church, his eye was red and he was warm. By the time he woke up from his nap, his eye was gooped closed and swollen and he was still warm. Earlier in the day my plan was just to take him to the pediatrician on Monday, but when Abe and I saw him after his nap we decided not to wait and to take him to the ER to be seen that day. Survey says... pink eye! If you're keeping track, that's three episodes of pink eye in three weeks. Can we be done, please?? This is the only picture that I took today - one of my boys and Abe in our room at the hospital. Everyone is in pretty good spirits considering what's going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment