Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 29

I'm happy to say that Riley and I were among the millions (billions?) that watched the Royal Wedding bright and early this morning. I'm actually stunned that I got to watch it without 7 million requests for Chuggington (how we usually start our day). While I was impressed with what everyone was wearing and the pageantry of it all, Riley was impressed with the trees in the Abbey, the fancy cars and the horses that led the carriages after the ceremony.

Sadly after the wedding was over we ended up at the pediatrician - Riley's eye was VERY goopy when he woke up that morning and the NP that we saw confirmed my suspicion. Pink eye! After having to go through the eye drops myself just the week before, I was dreading giving them to a 3-year-old. But he did great (oddly enough, Riley loves taking medicine)!

Jonah is trying to run away from me:



Because of the pink eye, Riley spent a LOT of time washing his hands today!


No comments:

Post a Comment