Tuesday, May 24, 2011

May 17

I love Riley's Parkettes class because they offer such a great mix of activities - class is never the same two weeks in a row. Today Coach Sylvia brought out the bubbles, which is always a hit!




Riley has the funniest expression in this picture only because he just popped a bubble right in front of his face!


Tonight I traveled to West Chester for a nursing school graduation. I first met my friend Krista at Ursinus about 15 years ago. A few years back she decided on a career change and started nursing school. I won't go into detail, but a few months ago her family life was turned completely upside down - Krista has had to show an extraordinary amount of strength at a moment's notice while continuing in school and caring for her daughter, Grace. I am SO proud of Krista and excited for her future! 


Krista and I and our other UC friends Kim & Denise, with Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment