Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20

This morning Riley woke up congested and with a cough, so he stayed home with Abe while I took Jonah to Sunday School and to church. I took this picture of Riley before we left. He loves to put all of his toys in one big pile... I think I'm going to have to sign him up for toddler Hoarders.
 

During Sunday School today some of the members of the Adult Sunday School class put on a reading of a short play about Esther, in honor of the Jewish festival of Purim. I sat on the floor taking pictures of the play and Jonah started crawling all around me.


This afternoon Jonah and I went on a secret shopping mission to get Riley's big birthday present and to Micheal's to pick up supplies for a new spring wreath for the house and a special project for Riley for sometime during this week. Riley and I have been talking about painting a birdhouse for a few weeks now, and I was happy to find a plain wood one there for us to work on. We went to Carrabas for dinner tonight - I took this picture with my phone (which is why it's so dark), but I was happy that I got both of the boys smiling!



Abe is off to Florida tomorrow for 5 days - one day in Miami (where he's going to eat at our favorite restaurant ever... I'm trying to contain my jealousy!) and the 4 days at a trade show in Orlando.

No comments:

Post a Comment