Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 26

This afternoon I was a guest at the wedding shower of my cousin, Johanna. She and her fiance, John will be getting married Memorial Day weekend this year. Johanna also shared with us that they had their offer on a house accepted this morning - congratulations! She sent me the link to the house listing and it's a gorgeous home on a 1 acre property in Chester County.

 There's always delicious cake at a shower...


But this one had 3 kinds of cupcakes also!


Pretty centerpieces (with a delicious component also)


Amidst the present opening, there was a funny non-traditional present...


And what's a shower without BINGO??


My three boys spent the afternoon together, and there were lots of smiles ready for me when I got home.


We've been working on potty training Riley since the middle of January - he took to peeing on the potty very quickly, but pooping has taken a little more work. I'm happy to report that over the weekend something clicked with Riley and he's now pooping on the potty like a champ! As a special incentive to get him started, Riley gets a matchbox car when he poops on the potty, and he's showing me his latest acquisition here (I promise he was a lot happier about it than he looks here!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment