Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22

Today was just a very average day for us. This morning Riley went to his Parkettes class, then we ran to the grocery store and to the library to return a few books. The boys played in the family room before dinner tonight. Riley loves jumping around pretending he's a frog:


Riley stole the lids to two of the play pots right out of Jonah's hands and started banging them together...


Leaving cute Jonah with this expression on his face. "Hey, I was going to do that!"


This is what we had for dinner - pizza roll! I made this for Jonah's birthday party and it was a huge hit. Basically, you make a pizza and roll it up before baking it. I made this one half pepperoni (for me) and half just plain cheese.



Mmmmmm....

1 comment:

  1. For a second I thought Jonah was flipping Riley off for stealing the pot lids! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete