Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21

One of the ways in which the boys take after Abe and I individually is their hair. Riley has this thick, coarse hair just like Abe does, and Jonah's hair is super-fine just like mine. One of the sure-fire ways for me to tell when Riley needs a haircut is when his hair is standing straight up on end when he wakes up in the morning. Case in point:


This morning for breakfast we made pancakes. I like to spread a little Nutella on my pancakes, and Riley tried it for the first time a few weeks ago and loved it. So now every time we have pancakes he asks for a little "spread" on each one. What can I say... the boy has good taste!

We met up with some members of our church for lunch today at the Ritz, right next to the Allentown Farmer's Market. You can't have a meal at the Ritz without ice cream, and Riley specifically requested a cone to go with his ice cream. Nanny helped him load a little ice cream in it.




Although Jonah has the "Where's my ice cream?" expression on his face, he did have some also!

No comments:

Post a Comment