Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 4

Today Riley and Jonah spent the whole day with my parents and my sister so that I could finish up the cleaning and preparation for Jonah's big birthday party the next day. I cannot adequately express how thankful I am for their help - my day would not have been anywhere near as productive had I had my two little "helpers" with me.

The two of them LOVE the kitchen.... the two of them spend a lot of time there exploring the food and the pots and pans. Riley loves using the little laundry center - I got a couple of pieces of newborn clothing out that are just the right size for the washer and the laundry basket.


I didn't take pictures of what I did the rest of the day (because really, who wants to see pictures of me cleaning bathrooms!), but one of the things that I did was bag the favor cookies - here they are before hitting the bags:

No comments:

Post a Comment